HANDCRAFTING IDEAS INTO WORKS OF WOOD

This is my little niche in electron land. I have been a woodworker for many years and still absolutely love what I do. I have other passions in life and have worked doing many different things, but there is nothing more rewarding than working with my hands, they remain my favorite tools.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

ADJUSTABLE MULTI PURPOSE DESK



This is a height adjustable multi-purpose desk/table. I had originally thought this would be a nice platform for a laptop, but after it's inception it ended up as a night stand by the bed. The top can be adjusted in height simply by raising the front of the platform and sliding it up or down to accommodate a specific need. Once back in the horizontal position, the platform self locks and will not slide downward. Constructed in cherry and walnut, finished in hand rubbed tung oil.